TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and condition apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their terms and conditions), and Yummieliciouz Food Recipes, the rightful owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these rules (the ''Terms and Conditions of use'') is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Yummilicious Food Recipes website at yummilieciouzfoodrecipes.com (the ''Website''). If you do not agree to be bound by these rules, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User(s) means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Yummieliciouz Food Recipes and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engage as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Yummieliciouz Food Recipes and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 year of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All contents included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Yummieliciouz Food Recipes, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. in these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, page layout, site design and any other form of information capable of being store electronically that appears on or forms part of this Website. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen, mobile phone, tablet
b. print a copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Yummieliciouz Food Recipes
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Link to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated these sites are not under the control of Yummieliciouz Food Recipes or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Website and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Private Policy and Cookies Policy
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facility, tools, services or information that Yummieliciouz Food Recipes makes available through the Website (The ''Service'') is provided ''as is'' and on an ''as available'' basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and /or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Yummieliciouz Food Recipes is under no obligation to information on the Website.
10. Whilst Yummieliciouz Food Recipes uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Yummieliciouz Food recipes accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Yummieliciouz Food recipes reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available.nThese terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. These terms and conditions may be revised by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
15. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
16. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.