For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we confirm that the data controller of this site at (“Site”) is Yummieliciouz Food recipes (“we” or “us”).
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Personal information you provide us, when you subscribe to our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, post a Contribution, contact us, or if you report a problem with the Site. Such information may include your name, e- mail address and phone number or any other information from which you may be personally identified (“Personal Information”).
• Non-Personal Information we automatically collect when you visit the Site, such as technical information detailing your visits to the Site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data.
How we may use your information
We use the information collected and held about you primarily to provide you with the services you have requested when you subscribed to use the Site.
We also use the information we collect to:
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• administer your subscription;
• ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site;
• keep the Site safe and secure;
• measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
• provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (except where you have requested not to be contacted for such purposes).
By visiting or subscribing to the Site, you agree that we may process your personal information for marketing purposes. You agree that we may use your information to contact you by e-mail and/or SMS about related services that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communications received from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party websites
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites owned and/or controlled by third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.